As your wealth continues to grow so does the complexity and the time required to manage it appropriately. We often hear from high net worth individuals, questioning whether they or the team of financial professionals they have pieced together are truly capable of growing and protecting their wealth going forward. Your financial team should take the job of financial planning off your plate, allowing you to focus your time and energy on your personal and professional priorities.
We take pride in the dynamic team of financial professionals we have built to guide our clients through their unique and challenging financial issues. Our team has expertise in Financial Planning, Investment Management, Tax Advice and Preparation, Insurance Design and Estate Planning. We work in collaboration with our clients to identify financial planning gaps, reduce complexity and deliver the best possible risk-adjusted rate of return for their entire portfolio.
“Planning is bringing the future into the present so that you can DO something about it NOW.” / Alan Lakein
Here are some key questions to ask yourself about your current team of financial professionals:
- Do you feel your current team is working specifically for you and your family?
- Do they communicate with each other and you proactively?
- Who is the quarterback of your team? If the answer is you, do you actually want to be in this position?
- Are solutions customized for you and your situation, or are they a ‘one size fits all’ approach?
- Is your advisor a fiduciary? Are your interests always put first?
If you had to pause or think about the answer to any of these questions, we encourage you to contact us for a complimentary second opinion and review of your current financial picture. We have no doubt you will see the value and expertise our team brings to the table to help you navigate your financial journey. Contact Us at your convenience. We look forward to hearing from you!