Over the last 30 years, Greg has met with clients and their families countless times, preparing them for change, outlining potential options, and helping guide sound financial decisions. This dedication has grown the firm to what it is today, a dynamic, innovative and forward-looking wealth management firm inextricably linked to the goals of its clients.
Greg has zero plans to retire anytime soon. He thoroughly enjoys working with the clients he serves and the team he is helping to build. There will, however, come a time when our founder will no longer be involved in the firm. When that time comes, our team, a team you know and has been carefully assembled, led and nurtured, and infrastructure will be in place for a seamless succession.
We’ve been teeing up the next generation of advisors, staff, technology and service model. These efforts are bringing about some exciting changes that we’re sure will secure the legacy of the firm for many years to come.
- Multi-Advisor firm. We’ve been transitioning away from a founder-centric model for years, moving instead to a multi-advisor and multigenerational firm. More than one advisor works with each client, giving clients greater access to advice when they need it. The firm has defined hierarchy and leadership roles to make sure that as we grow and build for our clients, we are prepared to successfully lead the firm as client expectations and needs change.
- Top-quality team. The right people are being put in place to carry on the traditions and innovations of our firm. From college graduates to our most recent hire, with nearly 20 years of industry experience, we’re focused on building a team with a strong mix of talent and experience across financial planning, tax, investment, philanthropy, technology and other aptitudes. The veteran members of our team are sharing wisdom and strategies with newer talent, who in turn bring technology skills and innovative ideas that keep us focused on moving forward. The team is gaining practical experience together and finding ways to help even more both new and existing clients.
- Best-in-class technology. We’re investing and installing the top technology solutions in the industry to make sure clients are well-informed about where they are at all times and can easily transact business with Wambolt (see Announcing new technologies for an easier, faster, better Wambolt experience).
- Unparalleled service model for delivering comprehensive financial advice. Building and protecting wealth goes beyond investing. It’s a philosophy, a way of life, a legacy. It’s any number of nuanced goals each client has for defining a life well-lived. So, we do more than just manage investments. We find strategies to help clients facing life decisions with financial implications. From advising clients on how to finance a dream home or save for retirement to investing in a new business or surviving the loss of a loved one, our financial advisors spend time collaborating with attorneys, tax specialists and CPAs on behalf of our clients to help bring order to chaos and improve financial outcomes.
- Commitment to the community. Our volunteer work in the broader community reflects our values. Last year, our team stepped up to spend some time helping operate a food bank. We’re supporting local pet rescue organizations and other non-profits with fund management work. And we’re just getting started. We recognize the power to bring positive change to the communities in which we operate and are vested in improving the outcomes of the communities around us.
The future of Wambolt & Associates is as bright and committed to the client experience as when Greg first opened its doors 30 years ago. You can be assured there will be qualified people delivering an outstanding client experience to clients and their families for generations to come.
Follow Us on LinkedIn
This commentary on this website reflects the personal opinions, viewpoints and analyses of the Wambolt & Associates employees providing such comments, and should not be regarded as a description of advisory services provided by Wambolt & Associates or performance returns of any Wambolt & Associates Investments client. The views reflected in the commentary are subject to change at any time without notice. Nothing on this website constitutes investment advice, performance data or any recommendation that any particular security, portfolio of securities, transaction or investment strategy is suitable for any specific person. Any mention of a particular security and related performance data is not a recommendation to buy or sell that security. Wambolt & Associates manages its clients’ accounts using a variety of investment techniques and strategies, which are not necessarily discussed in the commentary. Investments in securities involve the risk of loss. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.
Wambolt & Associates provides links for your convenience to websites produced by other providers or industry related material. Accessing websites through links directs you away from our website. Wambolt & Associates is not responsible for errors or omissions in the material on third party websites, and does not necessarily approve of or endorse the information provided. Users who gain access to third party websites may be subject to the copyright and other restrictions on use imposed by those providers and assume responsibility and risk from use of those websites.